We had a wonderful first Christmas with our little man. We spent Christmas Eve with Chris' parents and Christmas morning with my parents. We love sharing special occasions with him. It's so weird to think that next year we will have a 1 year old running around anxiously opening presents...it's going to be so much fun! Bradley continues to grow by the minute and is now 9 weeks old. Tomorrow we have his 2 month checkup and I am dreading it. 5 shots in one day...can't they break it up a little? poor little guy, I know he is going to loose it...he screams when he's cold so I can only imagine how he's going to react to needles:( I just have to keep telling myself it's for his own good...But I have a feeling mommy is going to be crying right along with Bradley. I'll post some pictures of him post-checkup later. Here are a couple from our Holiday activities.
Family Picture




No comments:
Post a Comment