Monday, July 11th, we welcomed our daughter into this world. Elise Linnae Nuiver. 7lbs 9oz and 18.5 inches long. I was 2 days overdue, and induced at 3am Monday morning. at 7am, they finally upped my pitocin to where I could feel the contractions. Things moved quickly and after my water broke she was ready to be born. 5 contractions with pushing and she was out!( 2:19 pm) Things went great and I am so thankful for that. She is a healthy, beautiful little girl and we are having so much fun getting to know her. Bradley is getting better with her everyday, but still isn't completely okay with sharing mommy and daddy's attention. It's quite an adjustment getting used to 2 children and I am very thankful to everyone who has been helping us out this past week! Hopefully we can settle into a routine here shortly:)




No comments:
Post a Comment